Outbound™ trusted advisor service delivers hybrid design
Hybrid Cloud & SD-WAN
Organisation: Global maritime and engineering manufacturer
Number of Users: 1,000
Outbound’s™ advisory services worked with a global engineering maritime manufacturer, to design and implement a secure, reliable and hybrid cloud and SD-WAN environment.
A leading global provider of underwater engineering and offshore services. This maritime company needed advice, guidance, architecture design and a strategy to implement multiple projects. This enables them to move their on-premise and legacy IT Operating Model to a Hybrid environment. This company has operations in 12 Sites, multiple Vessels and 80+ servers.
They wanted a trusted IT partner to work closely with their Technology teams to improve security from endpoints to network, design a Microsoft Azure environment and ensure their IT and business objectives were both aligned.
New security policies needed to be applied and communicated effectively at all levels and sites.
- Secure endpoint protection solution
- Full Cisco Meraki network, SD-WAN and Hybrid cloud
- Secure, robust email security solution
- Communication and collaboration platform
- Full SaaS ITIL Service Desk
- Remove reliance for on-premise
- Azure workload migrations
- Centralised cloud management
- Simplified management of network and security
- A single, cloud-based solution reduces email management time
The company had an old legacy IT Operating Model and were fully on-premise.
Security issues had to be addressed due to the nature of their business.
Limitations on knowledge from in-house IT staff that had a mind field of solutions to manage.
All vessels go offline, vulnerable o huge system downtime.
Multiply solutions and projects were required to make a bespoke IT infrastructure tailored to their industry.
- Global Meraki SD-WAN
- Fully managed endpoint security protection
- Microsoft 365, Teams, Azure, Azure AD, fully on-premise workloads to Azure
- Office 365 backups, Azure / Veeam server backups
- Fresh Service ITIL Service Desk
Would you like an exploratory discussion with us?
Build a pathway to technical excellence
No cost and no obligation. All these services give your business the dedicated expert resources it needs to grow. Your virtual expert will act like part of your internal team and a trusted advisor for your business. Save time and money and access senior-level expertise that helps to put your business ahead of the competition.