Outbound™ manages disaster recovery back up solution
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Back Up Solution
Number of Users: 1,000
Outbound™ Manages Datto DRaaS Solution for a UK registered charity company.
Registered Charity transforms lives by providing practical, emotional and financial support to those who are experiencing poverty, disadvantage and social isolation across the country.
Today they work with over 60,000 families through their 200 community-based services.
Their innovative services reach out to those in need, and they strengthen families and communities, build skills and resilience and improve the life chances of children and adults.
This charity needed a trusted IT provider to add value and take over an existing contract from another provider who let them down but remain extremely cost effective.
They needed a partner that understood their environment and their needs by having the experience with the vendors solution.
- Datto DRaaS business continuity and DR solution
- Onsite backup appliance, embedded hypervisor for local recovery
- Offsite UK private cloud (option for 2nd offsite private cloud)
- DR recovery in private cloud in the event of site outage
- Regular DR testing when required
- Ransomware protection
- Huge cost saving
- No upfront costs
- No secondary DR site required
- Easy to use
- Agile Partner for backup
- Cost effective solution
- Local recovery
- Hardware recovery
- Virtual DR site
- VMWARE / Hyper-V compatible
- Enhanced daily reporting
- Accredited and experience
- Need to remove legacy backup solution
- No budget for full DR site
- Backup solution to support physical and virtual machines
- Support for VMWARE and Hyper-V
- Agent and agent-less based
- Application consistent
- Local recovery
- Offsite secure archive
- Encrypted end-to-end
- Granular restores
- Ability to recovery offsite in a cloud
- Regular DR testing
What is DRaaS / BCDR?
Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) goes beyond backup to enable rapid restoration of individual files or entire servers.
Our implementation also allows you to continue business operations directly from the cloud. Datto Continuity combines the convenience of local backup with secure and immutable offsite storage in the Datto Cloud.
Datto Continuity Products
- SIRIS: Powerful, all-in-one BCDR solution deployed as a physical, virtual, or imaged appliance.
- ALTO: Introductory BCDR appliance for small businesses.
- Datto Continuity for Microsoft Azure: Simple, secure, and reliable business continuity solution for critical business infrastructure in Microsoft Azure
Would you like an exploratory discussion with us?
Build a pathway to technical excellence
No cost and no obligation. All these services give your business the dedicated expert resources it needs to grow. Your virtual expert will act like part of your internal team and a trusted advisor for your business. Save time and money and access senior-level expertise that helps to put your business ahead of the competition.